Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome!!!!

This blog was created from Multifaceted Blogger. It was born out of the frustration I brought up on myself by creating a Bilingual blog in which everything was translated with the purpose of having readers and blogger friends from both languages. That blog will remain for the times I feel like posting in both languages. But this is the first entry to this dear blog in which I will share all my Multi-Complicated life or rather my Multi-Complex train of thought in the English language solely. Today I don't really have anything to share other than this and the same thing I posted to the Spanish version of this blog. I will share pictures from two projects I completed today for my Creative Arts class. One of them is supposed to be a 3D box, and the other one is a portfolio that serves for the purpose of carrying all the art work this class completes for the whole semester. I hope to see you all soon around!




2 comments:

  1. uhhhh i like the all blue and fish thingy!!! is so cute!!!! i like the other one two but you know i melt for all things blue... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I KNOW...Ha, maybe you should paint yourself blue :D

    ReplyDelete