Friday, April 9, 2010

Two Things

Today I feel like talking about my two occupations for some reason. First and foremost I would like to talk about Education. It is a passion of mine. Currently I am only working with small children and I'm really passionate about it but I aspire to teach higher grades. I am very diverse and have no problem teaching older groups so my goal is to be prepared to teach all kind of students is all walks of life.

Lately I have been thinking a lot specifically about Special Education. I feel like people dont know enough about it and I feel the need to raise an awareness about this issue that is affecting our society so violently. We need educated parents and teachers in this subject because we need to give all the help possible to those who have been born or become impaired. I will be talking about specifically what I know and what I'm sensible about in this particular subject. Yes, my major is Early Childhood Education. I love children and I love how fun it is to amuse and entertain their little minds with such few and simple facts.

The second thing I'd like to talk about is a little business of my own. It is my own business because I am the one advertising and selling. I have been given this great opportunity by Avon and I'm loving forward to every minute of it! I'm very new in this business but I would like to get as much support as possible. I don't believe in offering people what they dont want. Check out what you want at my website and buy what interests and benefits you. I will be reviewing some of the products on this site or perhaps open a new one just for the purpose of reviewing and informing about sales and promotions. I'm very excited to work with you and for you!

Don't be afraid to e-mail me or check the site! See you all very soon! Go to my website here or clicking the little gadget at the top of the sidebar of this blog.

Click below to learn more about:

Special Education

Avon Products Inc.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Multifaceted, are you a teacher?....and i like the kid drawings you used to decorate the blog..take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eldrix! Well, yes, I am trying to be a preschool teacher. The paintings are mine. I guess the little girl inside me :D Hey, long time I dont see you. I'll be going to your space soon. Take care. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Multifaceted! I think that is wonderful! Fabulous! You have such a zeal AND you are and entrepreneur as well. So am I, I have always been in some form or another-teachers really have to supplement their income. Avon is a great product! I'll bet being bilingual helps.
    I am glad you feel a calling toward special needs kids. I recently felt I needed to look into a business idea for family daycare's.
    A sense of humor is so important. I couldn't even begin to tell you. It's like a rubber sword you'll need to get a point across at times. But nothing smooths a path like a smile or laughter.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very right Barbra! Actually, I don't even think that one could work with children unless one can feel free to act like a child.

    Hey, thanks for dropping a comment in my little space! God bless you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome, hey...
    Love the artwork!

    ReplyDelete