Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So.....Ummm....

Well, Spring Break is over and I dont have much to do apparently. Well, at least I don't have any emergencies concerning papers and that kind of thing. So, I think that what really did it for me is that I chose to do everything during Spring Break. I never really had a real *Break*. But yeah, I just remembered that I have a midterm tomorrow that I had completely forgotten about. Well, is not a worry. I have time to study and do other things. The biggest thing I had to complete for that class is already done and over.

I am craving tostones badly right now, but I'll have them for dinner.

One thing that occurred to me today is that Summer feels like is almost here. Goodness! I can't believe New York weather. It's completely nuts! I'm realizing that I am a different person when it's warm and I dont have to wear the dreaded coat. Well, this post was a whatever-occurs-to-me kinda post. I will have me some tostones. Ummmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment