Monday, May 3, 2010

Alive!


I layed in the hammock and looked into the vast patio.

I felt like God was just telling me: "Slow down child, look what you're missing"

And yeah, I was missing a lot of things.

Nothing is worth missing life.

So, tomorrow, when I wake up, take my exam,

go to the preschool, study, do homework, study some more,

work some more, think about all the errands and worries

and finals and work; I will breath it, live it, experience it,

enjoy it, ALL of it, from the simplest to the most complicated.


I appreciate life. I'm thankful. I'm alive!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Shining for Him doesn't mean burning out.
    I appreciate what He has given me and tells me to slow down so we can have a chat.
    Thank you for sharing that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao hermoso lugar! que paz me das al hacer que yo vea tu foto jejeje que bn!

    ReplyDelete